Question of the Day

by Sunrise Cleaning on October 20, 2011

My wife would like to know if it would be possible to use some germ-killing and mold-killing agents like Lysol and Clorox, or it that outside the realm of green cleaning?
Yes, I’m afraid those things are very toxic and we don’t use them.  If you have things cleaned on a regular basis those mildew prone places should stay in better shape. You never prevent mold you just hold it off and the harsh chemicals have to be reapplied just as often. 
A tip for holding the mold at bay a little longer is to rinse your shower/tub with cold water after your shower and squeegee the walls.
Using natural non-toxic products will prolong your life!

Previous post:

Next post: